Thanks to Chic Execs Media List and Roundhouse Design Collaborative for a chance to review the Oh Plah! bracelet for my teething Baby K. I swear that boy chews on everything, including ME.
- French for “Here You Go!” Oh Plah!™ is a bracelet for mom that baby or child can safely play with as a toy or teether
- Great as a nursing reminder (switch wrists to remember which side comes next)
- No small parts means its safe for even the tiniest babe
- Extremely durable yet flexible, standing up to frequent chewing without looking worn or damaged
- Made in the USA
- Compliant with Consumer Product Safety Information Act of 2008 (“CPSIA”).
Baby K has loved this teether, he actually rips it off my wrists and sits chewing on it while watching his sissy play soccer. Whenever Baby K sees the Oh Plah! on my wrist he half walks/crawls over to me as fast as he can to place his mouth right on my Oh Plah! bracelet. I would highly recommend this product to any parent out there with a baby who loves to chew!
Where to Purchase
You can purchase directly at Oh Plah!’s website for $24.99