Do you suffer from nasal allergies? I would assume most of you will say yes. Statistics state that an estimated 50 million Americans suffer from nasal allergies. Nasal congestion is a symptom that often comes with nasal allergies and it’s the most common factor that triggers a doctors visit for relief.
Some stats on nasal congestion:
- Eight in ten adults and children state that nasal congestion affects them during night making it difficult to sleep.
- 62 percent of people stated that their nasal congestion affects them emotionally as well such as irritability and loss of motivation.
- 59 percent of adults state that nasal congestion affects their ability to concentrate and be productive at work.
Tips to avoid an allergens:
- Try not to spend time outside between 5am and 10am when pollen count is the highest.
- Shower and change clothes after spending time outdoors to remove any allergens in your hair or on your body that may have collected while outside.
- Dust using a dampened cloth or an oiled mop to minimize distribution of particles into the air.
How can YOU help?
That’s easy as playing a game – yes you can help nasal allergy sufferers by playing a game called Don’t Blow It. It’s a fun game, and I love Ronny The Nose, he is a sweet character and so much fun!
How can playing Don’t Blow It help nasal allergy sufferers?
It’s simple, for every new player there will be one low-allergenic tree planted for up to 20,000 trees!
So all you have to do is go have some fun and show your support by spreading the word about Ronny The Nose and how he is working hard to help you HAVE FUN while HELPING OTHERS.
I hope you have as much fun as I did playing with Ronny the Nose!