We are here again, it is Monday and time for Monday Momisms. If you are a new reader and are not familiar with my posts on Monday then please check out MamaHeartsBaby
so you can get up to date on everyone’s Monday Momisms.
So here goes…
I must admit this song is PERFECT for Monday Momisms!! I have listened to this more times than I want to admit. SO cute.
Now for my personal momisms:
- Always wear your seatbelt even though it’s only the law for 18 and over in NH.
- Always look both ways before crossing the street.
- Remember just because someone else does something does not make it right.
- Do not subdue to peer pressure, always be yourself.
- Take care of your siblings no matter what, they are family.
- Remember that mommy loves you more than anything in this world.
Hope you enjoyed my Monday Momisms,