I was honored to receive not one, but two more blog awards! MommaDJane has given Writings of a WAHM two blog awards, without further adieu:
Now, as always, receiving a blog award means there are some rules to follow! That is the part that gets a bit tough for me at times. The rules for the first blog award are; list 6 things that make you happy. The rules for the second blog award are; list 10 honest things about you. I am going to just write 6 things – they will be a mix of honesty and happy facts – as it will take me a year to write 16 facts today… it is the weekend you know!
- Hearing my daughter singing Good Morning To You to her 2 year old brother when he wakes up – happy moment.
- I brush my teeth in the shower every morning – honest fact.
- Writing about family, children or a new poem – happy moment.
- I love sharing websites, blogs, and networking groups to moms who are seeking work at home, but not sure where to start – honest fact.
- Singing “clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere, clean up clean up…” while cleaning with my children – happy moment.
- When I can hear a smile over the phone during customer service calls, I end up smiling myself because I love helping others – honest fact.
Now for me to return the favor of these two wonderful blog awards to other blogs, this is a hard process as I read MANY blogs every day and love so many other blogs! The rules for the first award state to pass on to 5 people and the second award has no limit, so here are my 5 blogs that I feel my readers should stop on by because I love them and they deserve not ONE but TWO blog awards;